Thursday 23 June 2011

The Apprentice

The Apprentice

This really has nothing at all to do with my blog ........ but I'm hooked!  
I dislike almost all of the contestants and cant believe just how dim they've been.  This week's episode had a wonderful product - the baby's (1) back-pack-booster-seat  (2) -------  fantastic idea.  There must be an enormous market for this, and having taken a poll (4 people by Melody!) and no other proper research,  she decided, off her own bat,  that the product wouldn't sell!  I couldn't believe this stupidity!  She probably will do very well in business as she goes straight for the jugular! (but she is a bully.)  .................  I felt completely knocked out by their sheer dumbness.
The 'teapot' lamp was the typical sort of quirky thing that the French would go for, but personally I wouldn't give it tea room!
Anyone have a suspicion who's going to win?

PS: I love the judges - they definitely know what's what.http://www.amazon.co.uk/SitSac-Backpack-Booster-Seat-Combo/dp/B002RTM014

No comments: